Charles, I remember quite vaguely reading somewhere that Sandisk were going to re-introduce SD plus cards in SDHC flavor with some honorable capacity.

To those fine gentlemen who fear mechanical failure of such a construction I should point out that the one I've been using last 1.5 years is still going strong without any signs of any problems. I've 2 Gig SD Ultra II card that I used until recently. Currently it is being used by Galia. I've upgraded to 4 Gig SD Ultra II card without plus.

Boris

Charles Robinson wrote:
I'm a big fan of my Sandisk "SD plus USB" cards which fold open so you can plug them right into a USB port. I have a 1-gig and 2-gig card, and I've been looking around to find where I could get another 2, 4, or 8 gig version of this card.

Everywhere I look, people are out of stock. Even on the Sandisk website, it's difficult to even find a REFERENCE to these cards.

I can't imagine them being discontinued... but I'm at a loss for why I used to be able to find them anywhere and now NOwhere. My only hope is that they're just so damned popular that Sandisk is having difficulty keeping up with demand.

Does anyone have any concrete ideas?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com