I thought so too, until I had one. The design was excellent, no moving
parts associated with electronics, just a hinged plastic flap.

The design made it to the Ducati series high-end cards, but I don't
think they sold too well as everybody has a card reader now anyways.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca