Brian,

First thought I had was that in the first picture, the sand ripples add structure while in the second, the ripples kind of lead out of frame.

John Graves
WA1JG
jh.gra...@verizon.net

Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

I'm looking for a bit of PDML objectivity with these two images -
because I've lost mine.  I've been looking at the damn things for so
long, I oscillate between thoughts of "not bad" and "what a crock of
s**t"..... and back again.

These are similar images taken at dusk on a south coast beach (New South
Wales).  I've given up on colour renderings (dirty colours, noisy), so
mono conversion is the last straw.

Comments and (particularly) suggestions most appreciated.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/108276/Tracks_1.html

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/108277/Tracks_2.html

Thanks and Cheers

Brian