The first is a bit static with the tracks pretty much straight up the image - might try cropping out most of the LH side from the tracks to the left.

The second is more dynamic and has more potential by cropping out the tracks that run from the URH edge to the ULH edge, leaving the trail from the RH corner curving up to the URH edge.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: PESO - Tracks

G'day all

I'm looking for a bit of PDML objectivity with these two images -
because I've lost mine.  I've been looking at the damn things for so
long, I oscillate between thoughts of "not bad" and "what a crock of
s**t"..... and back again.

These are similar images taken at dusk on a south coast beach (New South
Wales).  I've given up on colour renderings (dirty colours, noisy), so
mono conversion is the last straw.

Comments and (particularly) suggestions most appreciated.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/108276/Tracks_1.html

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/108277/Tracks_2.html

Thanks and Cheers

Brian