Question to all still shooting film (whether often or not) who no longer have a local lab and who don't do the processing themselves -- what's the best option for mail-order processing if what I really want are pretty good prints, the negatives, and a CD or the ability to download decent scans of the images? (In the continental U.S.)

Years ago I used Mystic and then Ofoto, but what would you recommend now?

I think some of the online printing/photo upload services (i.e. Shutterfly, etc.) that may also offer film processing/development do so as an afterthought; I'm looking for one where they're likely to continue processing film and therefore take some pride in it.

Joe Wilensky