At 4:37 PM -0500 1/6/09, Scott Loveless wrote:
On 1/6/09, Joe Wilensky <jj...@cornell.edu> wrote:
 Question to all still shooting film (whether often or not) who no longer
 have a local lab and who don't do the processing themselves -- what's the
 best option for mail-order processing if what I really want are pretty good
 prints, the negatives, and a CD or the ability to download decent scans of
 the images? (In the continental U.S.)

Dwayne's photo does a decent job.  In addition to being the only
Kodachrome processor in the world, they're also Fuji's chrome
processor in the US.  I've had good experiences with them for slide
and print film.

I agree. I used them for Fujichrome and Kodachrome when I lived in the USA. I never had prints done, though. They were nice and accommodating over the phone or via email, too.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@ns.sympatico.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html