Joe,

For some time after moving away from New York and before I found a
local lab at the new place, I've been using Adorama for developing my
film and printing. I was not 100% happy with it (I haven't seen any
mail-order lab I've been fully satisfied with), but this was the best
of the ones I've tried for regular film processing and printing,
with a very reasonable pricing.

Mind that the last time I've used them was 5-6 years ago.
If I were to do it today, I'd probably try Adorama again.

I believe they offer scanning as well, but I've never ordered that.

Igor