In a message dated 1/14/2009 4:19:42 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
p...@web-options.com  writes:

===============
I  think I saw most of the episodes, forget how old I was, but probably when
they  were first shown on TV in the US.

I never knew what was going on (well,  except it seemed to be a debriefing
and retirement center for former spies.)

It always seemed to be going somewhere but never did. Frankly, I ended  up
frustrated with it. Although it was creative, it was annoying. I prefer my
sci-fi less vague. McGoohan was very good though, otherwise I probably wouldn't

have bothered with it.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)