Haven't done much with PCD files ever, but I'd bring them into Photoshop, set them to be Adobe RGB or ProPhoto RGB (16bit) and output them as original TIFF 16bit files with ZIP compression. I've found when doing this, if the original files do not have a color profile in them, I assign Adobe RGB first in 8bit space (presuming the originals are 8bit), convert up to 16 bit, then convert to ProPhoto RGB.

Godfrey