Helle list
I've been looking for a good database tool for photographs.
Played arround with ACDSee, but it's not that good. I've been looking a some
inexpensive products like iTag and StudioLine PhotoBasic 3. They seem a little
cumbersome and slow. Now, I use Fotostastation Pro (500 Euro), which runs fine.
All my files can be filed in no order att all, still I'm ableto find my shots
using the tags/keywords or the date.

I have contacted the Danish Fotosdtaion/Fotoware resellers, and they have
agreed to give me a commision, when I make a contact that resluts in a
Fotostation sale. So, when I vistit my costumers to make an appointment about
photographing, I bring some bruchures with me and tell them a little about
Fotostation. I hope this will give me a small, additional income over the years
:-)

What do you guys think of Fotostation?

Now I really miss a camera plug-in device, for PENTAX thank you very much, that
will give me the opportunity to tag my photographs (XMP-data) as I shoot. I
would very much like this device to give me GPS data as well, if possible.

I have contacted the Danish import company, but they don't seem to understand
what I'm talking about. I don't wnat to switch to Nikon or Canon in order to
get something like this. What could I do?
I do know, tha SONY makes an inexpensive device, that tracks the time and the
GPS data. But I have to run it through software to get the GEO codes in my
image files. That takes time. I need to SAVE time :-).

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.