aimcompute,

I think my first choice would have been Three Kids Sledding.  It shows
more fun in the snow to me and the contrast is a little better.  The
one he picked would have been about my 3rd or 4th choice.

Bruce

a> Thanks Bruce.  Which one would you have chosen, out of curiosity?  The one
a> they chose was not my first pick.  It was *maybe* 2nd on my list, more
a> likely 3rd or 4th. Same was true when they picked the aurora shots.  The art
a> director (Tom BTW) showed me the mockup (terminology?) for the cover.  It
a> looked great.  I also saw the original web version on his Mac.  It looked
a> good too.  No doubt it was calibrated correctly.

>snip<

a> Tom C.