Tom,

What I noticed is that it looks like it was set-up for a cover shot.  That
is, I can easily visualize where they would put in the magazine title, story
names, etc, (all that lettering) as the left hand side of the picture and
upper part lack some detail.  I might be mistaken, but I think these type of
spacing issues are relatively important.

On my monitor, the pink nicely compliments the blue in a pastelish sort of
way.

Nice picture in any event.  Looking at it evokes thoughts of yesteryear.

dave