But yeah, I get that too:  why do you need another camera?  I patiently
explain
to whomever that the most I've paid for any of the current cameras I now
have
(all are used) is a bit less than $100 Canadian for my Yashica Mat.  For
most, I
paid far less - like under $30.

Thanks Frank,

As you know I enjoy using older cameras and I have a budget to keep too. But
even if I had pots of cash and Leica M6s etc. it wouldn't make me a better
photographer, just someone taking the same pictures on more expensive
equipment.

No more, no less.

Malcolm