In a message dated 3/5/2009 7:03:49 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
pentax...@mac.com writes:

> How many PDML members does  it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Eight. One to hold the ladder, one to  hold the flashlight, one to hold
the camera to document the deed, one  to hold the off camera flash, one
to do the screwing, and three to  edit the book, write the description,
and hang the show.

Joseph  McAllister

LOL.

Mark!

Marnie aka Doe :-)  Plus the original  question.

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)