----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Peso: Warning - cat photo

From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>

>That's because we're not just grumpy, we're also feckin' ugly.

Well, all teasing aside, I've seen a few pictures of PDML men, and I
thought you a handsome bunch--seriously. My earlier post was just play and
affectionate teasing--the kind good friends engage in.  Cheers, Christine

Christine, have you been indulging in beer or coke?

Being a Chicagoan, I've grown up with LSD.