In a message dated 3/6/2009 8:43:19 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
cagu...@earthlink.net writes:
> How many PDML members does  it take to screw in a lightbulb?

About 7:  Ann would  supervise.  Marnie would install the lightbulb; Ahmita
(I apologize if  I spelled your name wrong), Rebecca, and Christine would act
as support:  hold the stool, hand Marnie the lightbulb etc.  Wendy would
handle the  dogs meant to keep the grumpy old men at bay; and Allison would
photograph  the whole event with her newly rented Fish-eye lens.  We'd
cheerfully  chat the whole time and probably have lunch afterward.   :-)

Cheers, Christine

I like your way of  thinking.

But naturally we'd all photograph it too, and each other, and,  the dogs and
each other with the dogs. And the grumpy old men who'd all suddenly  find
better things to do and stalk away, because while they like to take  pictures,
they don't like having their pictures taken.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)