On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
 To learn lightroom, I picked up Scott Kelby's book
> which has a lot to recommend it, but reading another book of him would
> drive me insane.

. I'd much prefer the style of
> "Light, Science and Magic" where they explain the principles and how
> to apply them rather than Kelby's "pay no attention to the man behind
> the curtain while I tell you a joke"

Actually, i like his style. I have two PS books and the LR 2 book of his.

I like how he explains each step, with screen shots. My first book for
PS was bad. It basically showed you a bad picture, then a good picture
with very little explanation of how i got like that.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com