From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Charles
Robinson [charl...@visi.com]
Sent: 22 March 2009 01:33
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Lens travel kit dilemma

On Mar 21, 2009, at 15:27, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> I have almost never seen any evidence of visible CA in DA* 16-50
> files. On the other hand, many FA lenses seem prone to CA when used
> in digital applications. However, I have to admit that I haven't
> studied FA 35/2 results at a pixel level.

Here's my 16-50 from (a couple repairs ago, so maybe I have to try it
again now that it's been worked on a few times) from last summer at
100% crop of the upper-right-hand corner.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2008/imgp2034_crop.jpg

Yeah, there's a little bit of CA there!

Here's the full shot

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/twinsdays/2008/content/IMGP2034_large.html