In a message dated 3/22/2009 4:08:10 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
cbwat...@bellsouth.net writes:
Digital + Zoom +  autofocus + auto exposure have allowed me to be a crap
photographer.  I  certainly LOOKED cool though with my black MX, black
mono pod and huge black  lens.  I bet the guy next to me with his >$100
flip camera got a  decent HD video of HIS kid running up the hill to the
finish  though...

Woe is me :)

CW

===============
Digital + zoom  + autofocus + auto exposure have helped make me a better
photographer. A LAZIER  photographer, but a better one. OTOH, I think knowing
the
basics pays off for  anyone, using anything.

Yeah, one can get spoiled by the fast response  time. But it just takes
practice. If you were using the MX all the time, you'd  adjust, learn its flow,
and
have it down again in probably no  time.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)