I prefer the original to the B version - its all about simplify & isolate.....

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
Subject: PESO - Three Tracks

Also shot at the Duck Club.

This is what you see looking the other direction when no train is there -- the "moth ball fleet." Ships, believe it or not, left over from WWII. They were parked there and left to rot. Used to be a lot more when I was a kid (rows
and rows). Over time they were taken apart for  the metal and started to
disappear.

Then about 10 years ago concerns  were raised about all the rust and that
demolishing them was polluting the water even more than just letting them sit.
So they stopped.

However, recently  they got approval to start taking them apart again.
Evidentially they came up with new and better ways to do it and it was approved.

So they are  disappearing again, and I suppose, one day may no longer be
there.

Well,  all that is just back story.

I am unsure of which of these two  I like best.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/tracks.htm

Or

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/tracksb.htm

If either one works for you more than the other, I'd like to know. Or even
if  neither works. :-) Thanks.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)