In a message dated 4/2/2009 3:13:29 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
supera1...@fastmail.fm writes:
I prefer the closer  crop.

However, I'm not entirely sure it works.  It's well composed  and the
light is good but the problem (for me) is that the sign doesn't have  any
relationship with the rest of the scene.

Perhaps I'm just a bit  grumpy this  morning......

Cheers

Brian

That's  three for closer shot and one for longer shot.

Nope, it may not have any  immediate relations to scene, which is why I think
it doesn't work for  most.

Thanks for your input.

Marnie  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.