I liked the closer crop better, and would have actually cropped off
more of the sky.

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 02:47:54PM -0400, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> Also shot at the Duck Club.
>
> This is what you see looking the other  direction when no train is there --
> the "moth ball fleet." Ships, believe it or  not, left over from WWII. They

They weren't all WWII era, the Glomar Explorer was parked there for
many years.

Interesting, I didn't realize it was "Project Jennifer", that explains
Charlie naming the book "The Jennifer Morgue"
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/jennifer.htm

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.