Hey all,
   I've got some questions about the MZ-S and it's flash system. At my
position at the paper, my primary duty is to shoot sports. If there is an
editorial assignment and a basketball game at the same time, the basketball
game has my priority (generally speaking). So I was pretty dissapointed that
the top "normal" flash sync of the MZ-S is only 180th of a sec, just a wee
shy of what I'd like to shoot at. Alot of ppl think that the 2.5 frames per
second motor drive would be a greater inconvenience but I don't use a
machine gun method for sports anyway. Anyway, flash is very important
because few of the stadiums that I shoot at have enough light to make good
exposures without it. So my question is mainly what kind of power loss are
we looking at when using the new 360fgz when in high speed sync mode?
Obviously I wouldn't expect to get good exposures with the camera set to
1/6000, but, for example, what's the flash's max distance with the camera
set to 250th with 800iso film? What about with the shutter set to 1/500th?
Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Nick