From: David J Brooks
Hi all.

Some time over the next month or so, i'm going to change my Gif on my
home page, to reflect less equine and more rural photography.(Guess
what i have decided to stop doing now.:-))

Any way, my mane area of interest is rural landscapes on Ontario. Not
excluding the rest of Canada, but i don't get out as much as i used
to.:-)

I plan on having a collage type gif with a "catch phrase" probably
written underneast the gif.

I'm looking at these so far.:

"Focused on rural Ontario"
"Focusing on images of rural Ontario."
"Focusing on rural Ontario"

What say they. Any one of these appeal to you all.??

None of them actually. If it does need a "catch phrase", it shouldn't be so limiting.