EVF with a mirror camera? Lose the pentaprism and keep the mirror? Lose the prism and mirror but keep the camera otherwise the same??

The moment I think of EVF I also think of a mirror-less camera, with a distance from lens mount to sensor as reduced as possible, with new lenses to exploit the advantages AND a very good adapter to the former lens format of the brand. AND a side adapter for all major lens mounts, even if I'd sell it under a very different brand.

Since it's fairly close to usual dimensions, I expect a camera with some evolution. No revolution is expected here - sorry.

LF