On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 07:02:13PM -0400, JC OConnell scripsit:
> I already stated the problem with the carraige returns, they are
> specific only to this list and are coming in on the original posts,
> when I hit reply the original post gets quoted. Its got to be
> something specific with this list because its not happening elsewhere
> on all my other lists.

If it was the list processor, everyone's posts would have the extra
blank lines.  This is not observed to be the case.

I would suggest that something in the configuration of your mail user
agent, specific to this list, is responsible for the 185 blank lines
being appended to your replies to the list.

-- Graydon