I'll bring my homebrew on another GFM trip, since I dont have any
ready at the moment and it takes at least two weeks before I can brew
a reasonable one.  Besides, I have to formulate a brew worthy of the
pdml guys (and gals)!

gonz

--
Rhetoric is a poor substitute for action, and we have trusted only to
rhetoric. If we are really to be a great nation, we must not merely