My analog bag phone worked well in various parts of the mountain, and
very well at the gift shop.
Now that Rogers ATT have gone all digital, and i now have one of those
chubby finger challenged pocket phones, it was sketchy even in said
park lot.

Dave

Besides,  if your phone works or not, Norm will call you anyway.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com