On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 01:30:44PM -0500, Charles Robinson scripsit:
> On May 18, 2009, at 12:22, Luiz Felipe wrote:
>> http://www.ricehigh.blogspot.com
>> Looks interesting indeed... :-)
>
> Does anyone (who is allowed to speak about it) know what that knob is,
> between the pop-up flash button and the RAW button?

I think that's a knurled cover, rather than a knob; it looks a lot like
the K20D X-sync socket cover.

Speaking as someone who has the X-sync port of his K20D covered with
electrical tape, I kinda hope that's a screw-in cover instead of the
K20D friction fit, but mentally adjusting for scale has it coming up as
exactly the same cover.

-- Graydon