On May 19, 2009, at 11:07, Margus Männik wrote:

What's weird? K20D has the same screw-in (water-and dustproof) sync socket cover.
http://home.uninet.ee/~margus02/peso/cover.jpg

I still think it doesn't look like something that is easy to just grab and pull off - like, the ridges look (and I don't have a K20D so I wouldn't know from hands-on experience) like they're designed to make sure you are NOT able to get a good grip on the thing.

The fact that it is the same design as something used before doesn't change how it looks to me - but, again, I'll state that I haven't used it so its ease of usage may in fact be far different from what I am inferring from a photo!

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN