Hello list members,

I apologize for the off-topic-ness of my post, but I wanted to let
everyone know about my lastest addition, although it's been so busy
I've only just now taken the time to write a message about it.  This
is a picture of Joseph, my third child, and he was born on March 25.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rg2pdml/Joe?authkey=Gv1sRgCMLWvOCn17SmaQ#5337469755496770194

Additionally, the entire family moved to Germany at the end of
January, as my husband changed from Army National Guard to Active Duty
Army, and we live on a tiny base in the south of Germany called
Hohenfels.  If anyone is terribly bored, here is an long albeit
interesting article about the base and its purpose:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/hohenfels.htm

I'm sure soon I'll be regaling everyone with photographs of all the
amazing castles here, as well as all the adorable villages and beer
fests.

Take care everyone!

rg2

All knowledge has value.