Rebekah,

Congratulations on both counts!  That is a beautiful area of Germany.  The
Bayrischer Wald (Bavarian Woods) just east of you has lovely rolling mountains
and lots of footpaths.

I took this shot there one fine June day:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6108764&size=lg

Germany also seems to be a great place to raise kids--much less of the American
paranoid hyper-caution, much more neigborliness.

Have fun, when you aren't utterly exhausted!

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW