I thought it was just push on, made to look like a screw in...

Margus Männik wrote:
What's weird? K20D has the same screw-in (water-and dustproof) sync socket cover.
http://home.uninet.ee/~margus02/peso/cover.jpg

BR, Margus

Charles Robinson wrote:
On May 18, 2009, at 13:39, Luiz Felipe wrote:

Folks say that's the x-sync cover. Can't vouch, but looks so.

Weird style.. looks like they make it intentionally difficult to grab onto to remove!

But.. doesn't really matter. I'll be able to afford one of these in about 3 years. :-(

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton