This is already a game changer, it's not aimed at Nikon or Canon, it's aimed squarely at Olympus and their e-3. It competes nicely in the middle of the pack of APS-C mid range cameras from Nikon and Canon, but it's clearly meant to give Olympus sales managers hives. Now if they could only actually get them into the stores, (visited one of the locals that used to carry Pentax yesterday, not a single Pentax product to be seen).