Fingers crossed, of course. New products are interesting.
But they're officially developing the 645D again now. Bet a
substantial number of their R&D people are busy with that. It's
probably getting a complete makeover from the previously shown
prototype. So I'm pessimistic about an eventual K30D for the time
being.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/