On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 07:35:58PM -0700, Joseph McAllister scripsit:
[leaked lens map]
> OR, someone in the Graphic Arts department PhotoShopped a copy of the
> 'real' Lens Map to screw with (and bring out) the culprit who has been
> leaking stuff within Pentax's fold. That'd be my bet.

While that is certainly not impossible, the marketing department is not
likely to be happy at the prospect of having to explain they were only
joking, no one could possibly have believed that, what do you mean you
want one, about some if not all of those lenses.  So I don't think it's
obvious that it's fake.

-- Graydon, who hopes it's fake; the real one will surely have a DA* 800/4 ...