dick,

I used to use Lots and lots of Portra NC 160, but more recently have
been using Fuji Reala 100.  I am very happy with the saturation, skin
tones, lower contrast and lack of grain.  You might give it a go.
Perhaps, like me, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Bruce Dayton

dg> First Kodak eliminated Royal Gold 25, now RG 100 is to be terminated. I
dg> used RG 100 consistently for candid portrait work and other work that I
dg> wanted to blow up. Great skin tone and grain structure for a consumer
dg> film.  Now it too is going, going, gone.  Has anyone used RG 200 and how
dg> does it compare to 100 in terms of grain structure and skin tone? I have
dg> used Portra NC 160 but it is not readily available in my town and it
dg> doesn't have the color saturation I like for shots other than portrait
dg> work. The price was also right for RG100.  I could go into Target and get a
dg> sleeve that held 3 rolls of Gold 100 and 1 roll of RG100 for $5.99 USD.

dg> DG
dg> -
dg> This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
dg> go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
dg> visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .