Frits,

I think that you should probably try Fuji Reala 100 and maybe Agfa
Optima II 100.  I have shot quite a bit of the Supra 100 from Kodak
but find it to be a bit too contrasty at times.  When it is the right
film, it is very nice, but I am finding Fuji Reala to do a great job
overall.  I even shot a wedding with it recently and it turned out
very well in some high noon contrasty lighting.

Bruce Dayton