Interesting. Pop Photo's film comparison table notes that Kodak's GA, GB and
GC films all have "medium high" contrast, and Fuji Superia Reala 100,
Superia 200 and 400 have "medium" contrast. (Apparently, Fuji Superia 100 is
different in that it has "high" contrast. Go figure.) I wonder how their
judging contrast in their tests.