Hi Rob,

Well I sent the e-mail last night and got a reply this morning saying
they will match the price and asking for my credit card details and
postal address.  I've supplied them but have not yet received
confirmation, but I am expecting a delivery next week. :)

This weekend I am photographing lenses I will be selling.

Leon