Stan,
I do appreciate your assistance with the "TBA" (?, !) but I do need to sell the ruck to settle-up with the Feds regarding my father's tab. It *would* be sweet if I could sell it and buy an old 911SC, but 'tis not to be.
CW

Stan Halpin wrote:
Cory - you really really need that truck. You will regret selling it.
(Just trying to do my part here...)

stan