Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Everyone:

A real Hail Mary shot here--taken while driving on I-90 in some morning rush hour traffic that was moving along at about 30 - 40 mph. My husband hates when I do this; I probably should stop doing it.

You could suggest he does all the driving... I confess, I"ve done it too...

It's 1024 pixels on the long end to give you a sense of it. Comments welcome, and I'd especially like to know your views on the white balance used here. Cheers, Christine

http://caguila.com/caguila/planecloud/content/airplane_tall_grass_8_large.html

Well I'm glad you got it and survived ... really striking shot... great for ad copy, too... Well done!
ann