Mark Roberts wrote:
Christine  Aguila wrote:

A real Hail Mary shot here--taken while driving on I-90 in some morning rush hour traffic that was moving along at about 30 - 40 mph. My husband hates when I do this; I probably should stop doing it.

It's 1024 pixels on the long end to give you a sense of it. Comments welcome, and I'd especially like to know your views on the white balance used here. Cheers, Christine

http://caguila.com/caguila/planecloud/content/airplane_tall_grass_8_large.html

Tell your husband to shut up because shots like this are worth it!
Stunning!

Christine, I'd rather you called the air traffic control and politely asked them to fix the flight schedule for your advantage ;-).

Seriously however, this is terrific shot. Well worth the big print and all.

Boris