To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: PESO plane and cloud

Christine  Aguila wrote:

A real Hail Mary shot here--taken while driving on I-90 in some morning rush
hour traffic that was moving along at about 30 - 40 mph.  My husband hates
when I do this; I probably should stop doing it.

It's 1024 pixels on the long end to give you a sense of it.  Comments
welcome, and I'd especially like to know your views on the white balance
used here.  Cheers, Christine

http://caguila.com/caguila/planecloud/content/airplane_tall_grass_8_large.html

Tell your husband to shut up because shots like this are worth it!
Stunning!