gabriel bovino wrote:

> Well.... I want to thank everyone for their advice!!!  Because I was so
> eager to try developing my own negs after about 10 years... I went out a
> bought what was only available at the local camera shop.
>
> T-MAX Developer
> Kodafix Solution
> Kodak Stop Bath
> Kodak PhotoFlo
>
> I developed the film and everything looks great... except where the film
> buckled a little and it did not develop correctly

Congratulations! That's a big first step. And everything you used is
completely adequate, and perhaps quite good. T-Max is a relatively hot
developer, but it yields very nice results in most situations. I haven't tried
it with Tri=X, but I suspect it will do just fine. Work with these chemicals
for a while, then try something like D-76 1:1 and compare the results. Do some
reading. See what other people are doing, and experiment. It's a lot of fun.
And eventually you'll find something that's just right for you.
Paul