I know that several of you use Picasa Web Album, JAlbum, or Zenfolio
for your on-line photo sharing.

I find the interface of Picasa easy to use for my purposes - simple
photo sharing and blog images, no selling.  Picasa integrates photos
nicely into the Wordpress blog program (hosted by my brother, not
wordpress.org).  What I am sort of ambivalent about is the fact that
the photos are hosted in google-dom.  Their terms of service seems to
put some at unease regarding google's ability to use photos uploaded
to them.  What are some thoughts on this?

Recently, I've been trying JAlbum.  I like the clean, streamllined
albums.  Again, another really easy to use interface.  The catch here
is I don't really have my own space to host the photos.  JAlbum.net
does allow you to have 30MB free storage, but I'm not sure how to
integrate the photos into the Wordpress blog.  Does anyone who uses
JAlbum have any suggestions?

Then there is Zenfolio.  I have not yet had a chance to try this
hosted service - will download for their trial shortly.  Do those of
you who use Zenfolio have any experience integrating the photos into a
blog?  I don't see the need to sell my photos as such, but it does
seem to make it possible for friends and relatives to order prints
should I go this route.

Hoping to see what works for others.

-Pat