Rob Studdert wrote:

[...] I'd be betting that the
only way that you can truly find a totally acceptable TOS is by self
hosting, and I mean hosting the images on your own local server and
then you would need to scrutinize the ISPs TOS. [...]

At least in the US, I'd expect you to find reasonable TOS from many of the providers that focus on generic hosting (rather than specialized sites like Flickr). For example, I've been using pair.com for a number of years, but they're just an example of many services out there. Their TOS requires that I indemnify them against liability from the stuff I post (allow to be posted), criminally and under tort, and they reserve the right to delete criminal stuff if they notice it, but otherwise I'm open ... no attempts to expropriate my IP (photos, writings, etc.) beyond the rights required to disseminate it in the first place.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)