Hi Kristian,
     Yes, I saw it with the 43 also, and your photo shows it nicely.
And it's a quality I've seen in photos taken with Leica lenses too.
It's well discussed that great bokeh has been associated with a degree
of spherical aberration, and in fact the 105 F2 DC Nikkor portrait lens
actually allows the user to "dial in" some spherical aberration.  Since
what we're looking at happens differently off axis, and appears to
revolve around the center axis of the lens, I wonder if this is indeed
just a picture of spherical aberration?  This is probably why the lens
exhibits such nice background blur at larger apertures with smooth
transitions when there are no real highlights but just more even tones.
Is it literally distorting the background and blurring it into the next
tone like an artist who would be smearing wet paint?  We need a lens
guru for this one.

Thanks,
Ed
http://lightandsilver.com