From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:41:32 -0500
To: Pentax Discuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: What did we shoot this weekend?

Did anyone shoot film this weekend? We had some wet sticky snow in
Southeast Michigan, so I went out in the backyard this morning with a
tripod and the 6x7, and the 150/2.8,  and shot some snow coated
evergreen branches. I shot Plus X, which I like quite a lot in medium
format. I rated it at 100, and will probably soup it in D=76 1:1 later
this afternoon.
    Yesterday I went to the nearest town (Birmingham) and shot some
storefronts, a cemetary (that was a bit spooky), and a couple that I
met
on the street. I used the same camera and lens handheld, with Tri-X
rated at 200. I developed it in the D-76 and printed four or five
frames
last night. Lots of fun.
Paul
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada

Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail