Hi ...

No need to apologize, but it's gratefully accepted.  It's easy to
misconstrue intent when we communicate in this manner, and considering
that I often kid around on this list, it's even easier to understand
your response.  Just be glad I'm not Mafud <vbg>.

It's a tough subject to tackle because there are so few things of
outward appearance that can tell the story.  A messy, darkened house,
lethargy (how does one photograph lethargy?), inattention to certain
details of one's life, and so forth.  Anyway, it'll interesting to see
what the first roll of film shows, and what it might indicate for future
photographs.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]